Tuesday 18 March 2008

Jogoya Restaurant @ Starhill Gallery

Phew~! ! ! I guess it has been ages since i last wrote on my blog. well, I am back.

Last Saturday, Yi Vonn and I celebrated our "so-called" Belated Valentines at Jogoya Restaurant. I have heard so much about its mouth-watering, saliva-dripping food that is displayed. Believe me, whatever i have heard is true~! The buffet is categorized into section which i would preferably called them "little town". Each "town" serves its own specialty such as the Japanese "town" serves raw fishes of all sorts, the Italian "town" serves spaghetti, Lobster Pizza, my favourite ' waffle with honey' and whatever not. Besides that, there was a "town" that displayed the best dessert whereby they offered a variety of Cookie ( yay~! also one of my favourite), Cakes of all types and shapes ( again my favourite~! I have already lost count on what my favourite is! The overflowing of food just blurred my vision and released my animal instinct to conquer every "town" that is in the restaurant *giggles*

Well, without further ado, I raced passed the crowds and got my place, ready to devour the fishes displayed in the Japanese "town". I couldn't really recall the names as my instinct told me to salvage my food asap to continue my quest.


*Variety of raw Japanese-style fishes*


*Saliva-drooling Shisamu on the go*


*Yummylicious Sushi (especially Unagi Roll)*


*scratch head* What is this? Looks like egg yolk with soya sauce.
If my memory recalls, I think the name for this dish is "Sauna Egg".

Moving on, I started to hunt for Asian Food such as Pandan Chicken, Squid in Curry, Deep Fried Salmon, etc. I must admit that this place serves the best salmon as they are ever so juicy and tender.


~Look above. . . The one in orange colour - that is the fried salmon which is so tasty that it will make other high-class Japanese restaurants look so bad. Beside it is the squid in sambal (if I am not mistaken).


~Pandan Chicken - Small but Deadly * Once eaten, will crave for more*
*The small stuff on the left which look like Fried Dumpling is called the "Money Pocket".
~The one above is called Deep Fried Muachi ( didn't know that people actually fry them).
* The red cherry stuff is knowned as "Ping Tong Wu Lou" in Cantonese.

Before moving on, I managed to drop a pin ( which is the procedure in order to choose the dish that you want) for Fried Tou Fu in Thai-Style.


*Lau-yeh. . . See already saliva also drip man*

Savouring down all my loot my Mind, Body and Soul kept looking at only one place ~ DESSERT~! ! !


~Waffles with Honey~


*Ice-Cream From Baskin Robins & Haagen Dazs*


~Capuccino Jelly~


*Very delicious cake (forgotten its name. . . Aiyok~!!!)


~This one even better - Cream on Choc~


*A variety of Cakes*


~Cookie Monster : Here i Come! ! !~

Racing against time, we only managed to grab a plate of Steamed Crab with Eggs and Deep-Fried Prawn & Scallop. Both the dishes were wonderfully prepared as We ate to our heart's content~! !


*The best dish ever - steam crab with eggs*


~Fried Scallop & Deep Fried Prawn~ Yummy~!!!


Taking pictures of the food aside, we also managed to take some pictures together with the delicious food. I was really eating to my heart's content and was reaching the extent where I couldn't stuff the food in anymore (thats the first since I rarely let go of anything I could grab on my hand. . . *giggles*). Well, I must say that it was all worthwhile and I shall visit Jogoya again in the near future. But sob sob. . . there will be a hole in my pocket again when the time comes.

*happy couple together*


~GreeDy Pig~


*Camwhoring while she's drinking soup*

0 comments: