Saturday 17 May 2008

Another Foodies~!

16th of May marked my independence together with the rest of my classmates after sitting for the last paper, Accounting in Context. Happily relaxing and following Yi Vonn back to Seremban, I would always think about the food that we are going to have for dinner because with Yi Vonn's dad and TaiKu (Yi Vonn's aunt) around, one will never starve. They would always suggest nice places that serve the best food around. This time, we had a dinner that were creatively prepared in Japanese-Chinese Style.

One of the complimentary Jap food which was so scrumptious that I will ask the chef to cook a huge tray for me~!
* The look of it is already making me drool all over.


TauFu with special sauce. This is definitely a Miss-out-you-will-regret- type of dish.
The sauce itself is enough to make your imagination go wild.
(exaggerating right. . .try for yourself)
haha. . .

Teppanyaki Chicken: I love this.
Simply nice and yummy

Venison Fried with Ginger.
From the scale of 10, I would give a strong 7 or probably 8.
The texture of the meat combined with the ginger is so so so. . . indescribable.

Fried Sek Pan

Last but not least, Tempura as the finishing dish to complete the meal.
I've got to admit this is quite unique in its way but definitely worth trying.


Zhong Ri Restaurant, Seremban

0 comments: