Monday 9 June 2008

Hot Guys Who Cook~!!!

The other day, after coming back from a long, exhausting day-out with my cousin, Carina and her friend, Jenny, I was shuffling through the channels on the TV, looking for something interesting to watch. They had Heroes on one channel and a funny chinese movie on the other. I was contemplating over which one to watch and finally, while still surfing through other channels, I came across this very funny and intriguing show called "Hot Guys Who Cook~!" This caught the girls' attention as well. So, three heads were watching the TV enthusiastically, expecting hot guys who cook.

There was one particular guy who goes by the name of Brian Kong made the girls and I laughed so hard that our stomachs hurt. According to him, the reason why he couldn't get girls is because during romantic candle light dinner, when the moment was perfect and both of them look face to face as if they were in their own world, Brian Kong would say to the girl, " I wanna EAT your FACE~! ! ! " WTF~!!! Why on earth would he say that? He must be a coo-koo in the head, man. We were laughing so laugh when he said that. No wonder he couldn't get any girls. But luckily for him, he is now married with one kid. ( I don't know which one is the lucky one. . . *giggles)

P/S: For those who want to see hot guys who can really cook and find amusement from it, you should watch this show on TV3 if I am not mistaken. . . Happy Watching and Have Fun~!!!

0 comments: