Thursday 23 October 2008

Question~!!!

Have you ever wonder why most of us prefer to look for a guy when buying stuff in a shop?

Or let me re-phrase it.

When you go into a shop to buy something, a shop where you can bargain things for or ask for a discount, who do you usually go to?

The LADY BOSS?

or

the MALE BOSS?

Usually the Male Boss right? I don't know about you guys but for me, I will usually look for the male boss himself. WHY? Simple.

Male Bosses:

1. Negotiable

2. Can give free stuffs

3. Can give better discount

4. Better service (* Male Boss: Ok. Next time got any problem, come back and see me*)
( Lady Boss: Ok. Thanks for buying. Goodbye. No coming back hopefully)

Peeps, what do you think?

1 comments:

Edward "Providence" Saw ™ said...

LOOLOLOL SEXISMMMM!!!!
I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE