Monday 3 November 2008

Blardy Itchy Ass~!!!

You know what happen? Gosh. I sent Yi Vonn to pyramid today for class as usual. Upon reaching the entrance, I saw there's a shoot going on at the porch. It was the " Hip Hop Street Dance Battle Ground" by Astro, Malaysia. Gotten all excited about it, I stopped the car in front of the entrance, nearby the taxi stand. FYI, I love hip hop and breakdance. Also Krumping. So, since I have not seen any of these live, I thought to myself " Stop awhile and watch lar..."

That was the MISTAKE~~!!! Try and guess what happen next~!

.

..

...

....

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........



THE CAR GOT CLAMMED~!!! What the blardy hell was that? Shit. I stop for 5 or 10 mins I think. As a result, they clammed my car. Darn efficient~!!! The sign says " Kereta anda telah di-CLAM. Waktu pejabat 8am- 12am. Denda : RM50.00. Tak kurang tak lebih"I added the last sentence. hehe.

What a day man. Earlier on, I woke up at 7.30am to go for my coaching at 9.00am. I woke up farking early to coach and earn some money and just to see my car clammed after that. What a wonderful day it was. Aih.

As usual, being Malaysian, there is always a way to settle things if u know what i mean. Putting up my sad puppy face and trying to beg for mercy,

Vinz: Bang, boleh settle ke? Please la...I sakit perut tadi... Lari ke tandas. Tak sempat beritahu security guard. Tolong le.

Guard: Sepatutnya kau beritahu security guard dulu. Ada satu, dua, tiga dan empat guards. Mana boleh tak bagi tau mereka.

Vinz, again, I tried to beg for sympathy : Tolong la. Tadi sangat sakit perut. Tak sempat bagi tau security. I masih Student. Bagi chance lar.

The actual fact was that I was standing with them and watching the dance. haha. Tipu tak kelip mata. hehe.

Vinz: Kurang sikit la, bang. Tolong la.

Guard: Mau tolong tapi CCTV dah rekod. Ok ok. Kalau mau settle, macam mana mau settle?

I told him I could only give RM20. IMMEDIATELY, they took out the clam. Efficiency doubled~!!!

Another guard : Pergi kat tong sampah sana, CCTV tak boleh tengok.

Reluctantly, I took out my RM20 ( which was my hard earn money) to him. Aih. This is what you called " ITCHY BACKSIDE". Drop Yi Vonn and go back home la. Why want to stay around? So that I can do charity by donating money to them, is it? Damn. . . Felt so wasted. . . Some more, 2nd year Anniversary is on this Sunday. I am planning to save for that. Mana tau, this thing happenned.

I totally agree with Shaun " SHIT HAPPENS !!!".

0 comments: